giovedì 6 settembre 2007


Where d...


Where does the light mix with the dark..... Im hurt that she takes control, That I cant come home until she says, Hunger eats at the lining of my stomach, Tears fill up behind empty eyes, And maybe if I sit really still They would overflow into my lungs And I would drown. She took every picture of me off the fridge. Now the lecture. Why do I get punished for his mistakes Why do I get the evil eye? Silence overpowers my body As I plan my next step. That knife looks so fucking inviting Stay away... I must warn you that I am not right

3 commenti:

falakouc44yahoocom ha detto...

Im scared to Post comments on your Lj! That shaved head guy might attack me! =(

marcuswood4013yahoocom ha detto...

i figured out who you were finally.hehyour that morgan girly who was in my photo class. im pretty dumb. i could've just looked at the picture a little bit closer. im a fuckin retard.

aboutocarle30 ha detto...

Yes David people yell at u a lot~! but write to me anyway ; ) It gets lonely at times.