giovedì 30 agosto 2007

Recap



So last night kelly and I didnt really know what we were going to do. The Phoenix had a shitty show going on and it was a waste of money....So instead we went and rented a movie like we have done every friday night for the past 3 weeks and then we didnt watch it. Sad news our video friend isnt going to be working there anymore. He always knew the movies that we like, now we have to find them on our own! sad stuff. Anywhoooo we ended up going over to bretts house where kelly learned to play guitar. We heard the same song a million times! haha I love u kelly u did good!Then kelly past out leaving brett and I to talk about how shitty life is. Kelly woke up after a good 2 hours and got in on our convo and we just chilled and listened to music. It was a very chill evening. My parents left this morning for the weekend! Could be some fun stuff happening here later tonight... I dunno we will see. Yea so that was my friday night! I hope everyone else had a good friday. O and dont forget that next week we have a friday the 13th!!!!!!!!I love everyone even if they hate me!

Nessun commento: