martedì 21 agosto 2007


Tyler I k...


Tyler I know u already posted this song but its my fav one by u and I am feeling in the mood to remember summer. So heres the song.Drive Home With Thoughts of Youby Tyler HanesWhite feather falls making night drift by,Silver polls lead me on till I fall, Peddle pushed to far, kissing the dusty floor, I lean into this Northern wind with reflecting light that leads me back to you,Feeling it all in my led drawn fall, Can you stay and see if my heart makes it down with the rest of me,Tears pressed to my hair yelling to my ears,"I believe it's you!"And this Red and green will lead me home,Wave your hand and whisper your sweet good byes,Can I scream above this blaze, "meet me soon!,"Will you meet me soon?As I slid, As I slid,Asphalt fails and gravel slips, Steering with my failing grip,Brakes lock and my stomach lifts,Filling my empty chest with an acidic burn,And road signs scream of how I lived for you,But my heart it drags behind,you hooked it with your stary eyes,I feel it tug, can you feel it tug,Bring me home from this white line dream,As I fall,Bring me home!As I fall,Bring me home!Skid mark road and my skid mark heart,Start this spark to take me home,Take me home..................with you.

Nessun commento: